Saturday, January 29, 2011

@the library with jenny.

I know I haven't written in so long. I have been slightly busy being social. Surprisingly enough, the more time I spend being surrounded by strangers and people in general, I feel that I'm finding myself again. Remembering that I'm happier alone. Feeling unhappy and wishing I could just go home and sit with my dogs. On Monday, I believe I got a phone call from a close friend that I haven't heard from in a while. I found out he's been having it really terribly. He was in jail for the past four days so he couldn't respond to my texts/phone calls. I ended up drinking with a few friends and him, drinking then randomly going to Honey Pig for some drunken feasting. It was great. I hadn't had meat in a such a long time. Unfortunately,  me and Steve ended up being the only people with cash so.. we were the only ones eating out of the nine of us. The lady serving us wasn't pleased and she actually charged us for each rice bowl that everyone had originally gotten. It was still a good night in my opinion.
Oh, the library seems to be closing in 30 minutes. I'll write later. I have a lot to tell you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment