Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sigh, so.. the Jets were talking real big throughout this week and they beat us. (Patriots fan) sigh, it was a pretty sad game. our defense was horrible, all these fumbles...goodbye playoffs.
I also watched the Green Hornet just now. Just got home from it. Was forced to pay the extra four dollars for 3D. So unnecessary. David fell asleep and I heard JC laughing throughout the whole movie. It wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be. The theater was packed and we had the worst seats. JC couldnt even sit in the same row as us. He had to sit behind us.
Yesterday, I worked for jacob's restaurant after he helped me practice some parallel parking. kevin flaked on me today but he said he'd help me out this friday before my test.
I also applied to a bunch of volunteering and intern positions for museums over the summer. Since it's MLK's birthday, I won't be able to mail them out until Tuesday.
I'm at a loss for words lately. I don't really have much to say about anything other then small things I remember throughout the day like.. how Jenny kicked me in the face in her sleep last night and I punched her in the leg because I got so mad. She didn't even feel anything. She kicked me. In. The. Face. So hard that I managed to fall off the bed. I thought my dad broke into the house and was beating me when I woke up on the floor.
I really hope I get hired somewhere soon. Somewhere I can have a steady schedule (unlike Safeway). I need a steady, reliable schedule so that I'll know that I'll have a steady paycheck to pay for my insurance and the car bill every month. I'm really looking into the Volkswagen Sign then Drive deal. I texted dad and he said he would cosign since my mom is reluctant in helping me get a car. Which means, I'm going to have to pay for everything myself including getting a new insurance plan (expensive). Sigh.. it should be interesting.
The transfer adviser at MICA finally emailed me back and said I should be able to set up my classes for the fall semester over this summer. I feel so impatient, I just want to get everything done and over with now so I don't have to worry about any of it anymore and just go to school in the fall. It's going to be really hectic trying to keep a job AND go to school at the same time but, I feel confident now that I have less distractions and less things I want in my life right now or at least for a while. First thing's first, I need to find a job.
I'm going to read until I fall asleep now. I think I'm going to hang out with Jamie tomorrow. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment