Thursday, January 6, 2011

oh my.. my head.. MY HEAD

Hung the fuck over.
Listening to: "we were promised jetpacks - quiet little voices"
Oh my god.. my head. I think it got too wild last night.
I remember why I wear waterproof everything.
I had so much eyeliner running haha I looked like a crackhead.
Lost of running, I think? Running away? For no reason maybe?
The smell of pork makes me nauseous. And it's smothering me right now.
My right arm hurts.
There is a cut on my right hand index finger.
I need to cut my hairs... I mean.. nails.
Only small thoughts for now.
Oh, my poor head.
Verizon is evil. The automated voice machines are evil. So motherfucking evil, I can't stand it.
My mouth tastes like beer. I still smell rum.
Old men in bars officially scare me.
Pigeon John - Weight of the world.
I like this song.
My hands smell like beer.
I would really, really love some chipotle right now.
I'd marry you for chipotle.
I keep remembering my friend shouting at the sky in fury.
And it has me laughing out loud.
Every time I hear his cry of angst, anger, and frustration.
I then picture his backside down the street, shouting at the night sky.
At this point, I am laughing.
Every single time, I laugh.
His misery makes me laugh for some reason.
I'm fucked up again.
HEHE

0 comments:

Post a Comment